Working student in production (m/f/d)
We, the Happy Sprinkles start-up team, are a young, growing company in the food sector that has set itself the goal of spreading joy worldwide with delicious, glittery, bright and colorful sprinkles. In addition to our successful e-commerce division, we are listed in new stores every day - both nationally and internationally.
We sprinkle everything we can get our hands on! Do you like it colorful and cheerful? Then you've come to the right place! Become part of a young team with lots of energy and even more ideas! We would be delighted if you became part of our happy journey.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
A bright production facility where our beautiful crumble mixes are bottled non-stop. As we do most of the work by hand, we need a lot of support here.
THESE TASKS SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY:
- Mixing our crumble mixes
- Filling and labeling the cans
- General warehouse activities
YOU SHOULD BRING THIS WITH YOU:
- You work quickly, but very precisely
- Are reliable and work independently
- You take responsibility
- Want to work in a young, motivated team and are a team player
- You share our love for Sprinkles and everything that glitters ✨
- Required language skills German
This is what sets us apart as a company:
- GROWTH POTENTIAL & PERSPECTIVE - as a fast-growing start-up with an already successful business model, we offer many prospects & opportunities for professional and personal development
- TEAMSPIRIT - our well-coordinated team of experts pulls together and works closely to spread happiness in the baking world.
- FLEXIBILITY - We trust you so that you can organize your daily routine independently!
- PLAYROOM TO CO-CREATE and try out new ideas
- FEEL AT HOME QUICKLY - We provide a workplace with a feel-good factor, good coffee, muesli, fruit, a relaxed dress code and a great atmosphere!
We are an open and dynamic start-up and attach great importance to respectful and trusting cooperation, maximum motivation, a strong team spirit and enthusiasm for our products. We do not tolerate sexism or racism and reject any kind of discrimination. We are happy about every team member who enriches Happy Sprinkles with their skills!
Type of position: Temporary job / mini-job / working student job
Working hours: 30-45 hours per month Minimum working hours
Working hours: Monday to Friday, day shift, mornings and/or afternoons
In addition: At least 3 months of employment
- Free drinks
- Free parking lot
- Employee discount
Now you're on fire?🔥
Then send us your application! Tell us who you are, in which area you would like to become part of our team and why it should be exactly this area.
Cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Your contact person is Thomas, he looks forward to hearing from you! Help us to spread even more happiness in our next growth steps and apply now!