Career Quality Management
Part-time / FULL-TIME
Internship Quality Management
(At least 4-6 months)
What you can expect:
We regularly create new crumble mixes, which of course require corresponding labels with the right ingredients. For an efficient production process, batches are planned, best-before dates are determined, etc. In addition, we have to prepare a detailed description (specification sheet) for each mix.
For all this we are looking for support - you! :)
Help us build a scattering empire and apply now!
SUPPORT WITH THE FOLLOWING TASKS SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY:
- Ingredient care
- Specifications care
- Create labels incl. batch planning
- Research new EU regulations
- Close contact with our production and our suppliers
What you should bring with you:
- You work very precisely and in a structured manner
- Ideally, you have previous knowledge in the food sector
- In the best case, you have already worked with Photoshop
- Are reliable and work independently
- Take responsibility
- Want to work in a young, motivated team
and are a team player
- Share our love for Sprinkles and everything that glitters✨
Now you're on fire?🔥
Then send us your application!
Tell us who you are, in which area you would like to become part of our team
and why it should be exactly this area.
Cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Your contact person is Thomas, he looks forward to hearing from you!