Internship (compulsory university internship) Graphic Design m/f/d
We, the Happy Sprinkles start-up team, are a young, growing company in the food sector that has set itself the goal of spreading joy worldwide with delicious, glittery, bright and colorful sprinkles. In addition to our successful e-commerce division, we are listed in new stores every day - both nationally and internationally - and would be delighted if you could become part of our happy journey and together we can make the baking world even more colorful with our exciting innovations.
What awaits you:
We sprinkle everything we can get our hands on! Do you like it colorful, cheerful and love to live out your creativity? Then you've come to the right place! Become part of a young team with lots of energy and even more ideas! We would be delighted if you became part of our happy journey.
THESE TASKS SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY:
- Support us with your ideas in creative content creation processes, as well as in the realization of shootings and video shoots
- Recognize current trends in our target group and adapt them to our online marketing measures
- Put our products in the best light with your photos as a star in our web store
- Cut together individual video sequences to create a successful reel for our social media channels
- Let off steam with the further development of our corporate, packaging & web design and realize your creative ideas
- Become a fully-fledged member of our marketing team and immerse yourself in the various steps involved in creating our campaigns
YOU SHOULD BRING THIS WITH YOU:
- Experience in using Creative Cloud as your favorite tool
- A good feel for colors, visuals and target group-specific trends
- A talent for image composing, so you can do image editing in your sleep
- Enjoy working in a young and highly motivated team
- Curiosity and a desire to try out unconventional approaches
- Reliability, initiative, a structured and detail-oriented way of working and enthusiasm to take on responsibility
- You love what we do, are enthusiastic about our products and want to revolutionize the baking world as part of a young, highly motivated team
- Required language skills German and desirable English
This is what sets us apart as a company:
- GROWTH POTENTIAL & PERSPECTIVE - as a fast-growing start-up with an already successful business model, we offer many prospects & opportunities for professional and personal development
- TEAMSPIRIT - our well-coordinated team of experts pulls together and works closely to spread happiness in the baking world.
- FLEXIBILITY - We trust you so that you can organize your daily routine independently!
- PLAYROOM TO CO-CREATE and try out new ideas
- FEEL AT HOME QUICKLY - We provide a workplace with a feel-good factor, good coffee, muesli, fruit, a relaxed dress code and a great atmosphere!
We are an open and dynamic start-up and attach great importance to respectful and trusting cooperation, maximum motivation, a strong team spirit and enthusiasm for our products. We do not tolerate sexism or racism and reject any kind of discrimination. We are happy about every team member who enriches Happy Sprinkles with their skills!
Job type: Full-time, part-time, fixed-term contract, internship, working student
Contract duration: 4-6 months
Working hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: Up to €600.00 per month
Working hours: Monday to Friday, day shift
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks
- Free parking lot
- Employee discount
In the case of a compulsory internship, we require corresponding proof from the university as well as confirmation of enrollment.
Now you're on fire?🔥
Then send us your application! Tell us who you are, in which area you would like to become part of our team and why it should be exactly this area.
Cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Your contact person is Thomas, he looks forward to hearing from you! Help us to spread even more happiness in our next growth steps and apply now!