Internship (compulsory university internship) Influencer Marketing full-time / part-time
We, the Happy Sprinkles start-up team, are a young, growing company in the food sector that has set itself the goal of spreading joy worldwide with delicious, glittery, bright and colorful sprinkles. In addition to our successful e-commerce division, we are listed in new stores every day - both nationally and internationally - and would be delighted if you could become part of our happy journey and together we can make the baking world even more colorful with our exciting innovations.
What awaits you:
You will independently strengthen the relationship with our existing customers and ensure that day-to-day business runs smoothly. You work in close coordination with the rest of the team to make our customers happy.
THESE TASKS SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY:
- Maintain contact with all current influencer and blogger partnerships and actively shape future cooperation projects.
- Find great new influencers around the world who suit us, approach them and build a sustainable collaboration
- Ensure an appropriate contractual basis for cooperation
- Organize exciting competitions for our community and become part of our marketing team
YOU SHOULD BRING THIS WITH YOU:
- Experience in social media, preferably even in influencer marketing in the context of the food sector
- You have a huge enthusiasm for Instagram, are very familiar with this medium and have a good feel for the current trends in the social media world
- Reliability, independence and a structured way of working
- Willingness and readiness to take on responsibility and the ability to maintain an overview even in complex projects
- Good written and spoken English skills
- You love what we do, you are enthusiastic about our products and you want to revolutionize the baking world as part of a young, highly motivated team
- Required language skills German and English
This is what sets us apart as a company:
- GROWTH POTENTIAL & PERSPECTIVE - as a fast-growing start-up with an already successful business model, we offer many prospects & opportunities for professional and personal development
- TEAMSPIRIT - our well-coordinated team of experts pulls together and works closely to spread happiness in the baking world.
- FLEXIBILITY - We trust you so that you can organize your daily routine independently!
- PLAYROOM TO CO-CREATE and try out new ideas
- FEEL AT HOME QUICKLY - We provide a workplace with a feel-good factor, good coffee, muesli, fruit, a relaxed dress code and a great atmosphere!
- Job type: full-time, part-time, fixed-term contract, internship, working student
- Contract duration: 4-6 months
- Working hours: 20-40 per week
- Salary: Up to €600.00 per month
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, day shift
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks
- Free parking lot
- Employee discount
In the case of a compulsory internship, we require corresponding proof from the university as well as confirmation of enrollment.
Now you're on fire?🔥
Then send us your application! Tell us who you are, in which area you would like to become part of our team and why it should be exactly this area.
Cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Your contact person is Thomas, he looks forward to hearing from you! Help us to spread even more happiness in our next growth steps and apply now!