B2B customer service employee (m/f/d)
Would you like to help shape the world of the baking industry and provide excellent service at the highest level? We are looking for a dedicated B2B Customer Service Representative (m/f/d) who is not only professional in dealing with business partners, but also acts as a passionate ambassador for the joy of baking and first-class B2B service. If you have an affinity for baking and are able to translate this passion into outstanding B2B customer service, this position could be just right for you.
THESE TASKS SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY:
- Proactive conversion of customer inquiries into positive and sustainable B2B business experiences
- Efficient coordination of bulk orders and returns with a clear focus on customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain long-term B2B business relationships by not only meeting needs, but exceeding them
- Creative contributions to the continuous improvement of our business partners' B2B baking experiences
- Work closely with the internal team to ensure that every business transaction has a successful outcome
YOU SHOULD BRING THIS WITH YOU:
- Strong communication skills that go beyond words - you understand the emotions and needs of B2B business partners
- Infectiously positive attitude to inspire business partners and build long-term partnerships
- The ability to see challenges as opportunities, get creative and find customized solutions for B2B partners
- Experience in B2B customer service is an advantage, but we are open to motivated career changers
This is what sets us apart as a company:
- GROWTH POTENTIAL & PERSPECTIVE - as a fast-growing start-up with an already successful business model, we offer many prospects & opportunities for professional and personal development
- TEAMSPIRIT - our well-coordinated team of experts pulls together and works closely to spread happiness in the baking world.
- FLEXIBILITY - We trust you so that you can organize your daily routine independently!
- PLAYROOM TO CO-CREATE and try out new ideas
- FEEL AT HOME QUICKLY - We provide a workplace with a feel-good factor, good coffee, muesli, fruit, a relaxed dress code and a great atmosphere!
We are an open and dynamic start-up and attach great importance to respectful and trusting cooperation, maximum motivation, a strong team spirit and enthusiasm for our products. We do not tolerate sexism or racism and reject any kind of discrimination. We are happy about every team member who enriches Happy Sprinkles with their skills!
Type of position: full-time / part-time
Working hours: at least 35 hours per week
Working hours: Monday to Friday
Work location: Office, partly home office
What we offer:
- Integration into a team of professionals who share their passion for baking and excellent B2B service
- Continuous professional development in an environment that promotes your expertise
- Competitive remuneration and individual conditions for our high-quality B2B products
- Helping to shape the future of a growing company
- Share the joy of baking not only with your B2B business partners, but also with our dedicated team!
Apply now and become part of Happy Sprinkles! We look forward to writing successful B2B stories together!
Now you're on fire?🔥
Then send us your application! Tell us who you are, in which area you would like to become part of our team and why it should be exactly this area.
Cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Your contact person is Thomas, he looks forward to hearing from you! Help us to spread even more happiness in our next growth steps and apply now!