CRM Manager full-time/part-time m/f/d
We, the Happy Sprinkles start-up team, are a young, growing company in the food sector that has set itself the goal of spreading joy worldwide with delicious, glittery, bright and colorful sprinkles. In addition to our successful e-commerce division, we are listed in new stores every day - both nationally and internationally - and would be delighted if you could become part of our happy journey and together we can make the baking world even more colorful with our exciting innovations.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
You are the first point of contact for maintaining, managing and optimizing communication with existing customers. You never lose sight of the big picture and are in constant communication with the rest of the team.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive CRM strategy tailored to our e-commerce business. The focus here is on customer retention, customer loyalty and increasing customer value. Use various CRM channels to achieve these goals.
- Design and execute targeted email marketing campaigns. Use segmentation, personalization and automation to deliver relevant content and promote customer loyalty.
- Use CRM tools and analytics platforms to gain actionable insights, track key performance metrics and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and product teams to align CRM initiatives with the company's overall goals and create consistent customer experiences.
- Segment customer information based on behavioral, demographic and transactional data to develop highly targeted marketing campaigns and loyalty programs.
- Develop and optimize customer journeys for all our markets, ensuring consistent messaging and a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Monitor customer satisfaction, feedback and support metrics to identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to enhance the customer experience.
- Stay on top of industry trends, emerging technologies and best practices in CRM, e-commerce and digital marketing. Proactively make recommendations to drive innovation and efficiency.
THESE TASKS SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY:
- Independent design of e-mail campaigns
- Automation of processes and flows
- Conducting NPS surveys to enrich our data
- Monitoring and creation of reports
- You work on churn prevention to strengthen customer loyalty
- Optimization of sales from existing customers
- Opening up new communication channels to reach our customers even better
- Segmentation of our target groups
- Analyze cohorts to gain valuable insights
- Support with lead generation
YOU SHOULD BRING THIS WITH YOU:
- Experience in e-mail marketing
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Secure command of spelling
- You are driven by numbers and enjoy working with data. Your thinking is solution-oriented
- You value an aesthetic design
- Reliability, willingness to take on responsibility and structured, detail-oriented work
- You love what we do, are enthusiastic about our products and want to revolutionize the baking world as part of a young, highly motivated team
- Required language skills German and English
This is what sets us apart as a company:
- GROWTH POTENTIAL & PERSPECTIVE - as a fast-growing start-up with an already successful business model, we offer many prospects & opportunities for professional and personal development
- TEAMSPIRIT - our well-coordinated team of experts pulls together and works closely to spread happiness in the baking world.
- FLEXIBILITY - We trust you so that you can organize your daily routine independently!
- PLAYROOM TO CO-CREATE and try out new ideas
- FEEL AT HOME QUICKLY - We provide a workplace with a feel-good factor, good coffee, muesli, fruit, a relaxed dress code and a great atmosphere!
We are an open and dynamic start-up and attach great importance to respectful and trusting cooperation, maximum motivation, a strong team spirit and enthusiasm for our products. We do not tolerate sexism or racism and reject any kind of discrimination. We are happy about every team member who enriches Happy Sprinkles with their skills!
Job type: Full-time, part-time, fixed-term contract
Contract duration: 24 months
Working hours: 20-40 per week
Working hours: Monday to Friday, day shift
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks
- Free parking lot
- Employee discount
Now you're on fire?🔥
Then send us your application! Tell us who you are, in which area you would like to become part of our team and why it should be exactly this area.
Cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Your contact person is Thomas, he looks forward to hearing from you! Help us to spread even more happiness in our next growth steps and apply now!