Online marketing employee with focus on e-mail/newsletter marketing m/f/d
We, the Happy Sprinkles start-up team, are a young, growing company in the food sector that has set itself the goal of spreading joy worldwide with delicious, glittery, bright and colorful sprinkles. In addition to our successful e-commerce division, we are listed in new stores every day - both nationally and internationally - and would be delighted if you could become part of our happy journey and together we can make the baking world even more colorful with our exciting innovations.
What awaits you:
You will plan, design and monitor a wide range of online marketing campaigns and focus on e-mail/newsletter marketing, where you will develop into an expert together with us. You will never lose sight of the big picture and will be in constant communication with the rest of the marketing team.
THESE TASKS SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY:
- Conceptualize online marketing campaigns with a focus on newsletters and implement them operationally - Take responsibility for the topic of newsletter marketing from content and sequence planning to copywriting and media implementation for our community
- Become an interdisciplinary interface for e-mail/newsletter marketing in our marketing team and work across all media on finding topics and preparing the content for our major online campaigns.
- Commit yourself to the continuous improvement of our technical tools in this area
- Maintain and segment our mailing lists, develop and optimize e-mail flows and gain new newsletter subscribers through your own campaigns
- Create a comprehensive set of rules for email marketing including content impulses, UX optimization and process control from
YOU SHOULD BRING THIS WITH YOU:
- Gain initial experience in the creation, optimization and monitoring of newsletters (editorial) and e-mailings (advertising).
- Know how to use the relevant apps and tools in email/newsletter marketing and enjoy working digitally
- A knack for conversion and reach optimization and an eye for design and the appealing creation of target group-oriented communication
- Reliability, a digital mindset, initiative and a structured and detail-oriented way of working
- Willingness and enjoyment of taking on responsibility and the ability to maintain an overview even in complex projects
- You love what we do, are enthusiastic about our products and want to revolutionize the baking world as part of a young, highly motivated team
- Required language skills German and English
This is what sets us apart as a company:
- GROWTH POTENTIAL & PERSPECTIVE - as a fast-growing start-up with an already successful business model, we offer many prospects & opportunities for professional and personal development
- TEAMSPIRIT - our well-coordinated team of experts pulls together and works closely to spread happiness in the baking world.
- FLEXIBILITY - We trust you so that you can organize your daily routine independently!
- PLAYROOM TO CO-CREATE and try out new ideas
- FEEL AT HOME QUICKLY - We provide a workplace with a feel-good factor, good coffee, muesli, fruit, a relaxed dress code and a great atmosphere!
We are an open and dynamic start-up and attach great importance to respectful and trusting cooperation, maximum motivation, a strong team spirit and enthusiasm for our products. We do not tolerate sexism or racism and reject any kind of discrimination. We are happy about every team member who enriches Happy Sprinkles with their skills!
Job type: Full-time, part-time, fixed-term contract
Contract duration: 24 months
Working hours: 20-40 per week
Working hours: Monday to Friday, day shift
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks
- Free parking lot
- Employee discount
Now you're on fire?🔥
Then send us your application! Tell us who you are, in which area you would like to become part of our team and why it should be exactly this area.
Cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Your contact person is Thomas, he looks forward to hearing from you! Help us to spread even more happiness in our next growth steps and apply now!