Foreman Production & Warehouse Management (m/f/d)
We, the Happy Sprinkles start-up team, are a young, growing company in the food sector that has set itself the goal of spreading joy worldwide with delicious, glittery, bright and colorful sprinkles. In addition to our successful e-commerce division, we are listed in new stores every day - both nationally and internationally - and would be delighted if you could become part of our happy journey and together we can make the baking world even more colorful with our exciting innovations.
What awaits you:
We regularly create new crumble mixes, which are mixed, produced and labeled with dedication. To ensure an efficient production process, batches are planned, best-before dates are determined and resources and capacities are used optimally. In addition, we have to ensure excellent quality for every mix and every filled can. We are looking for support for all of this - you!
THESE TASKS SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY:
- Design and active preparatory work in the operational production process (in particular employee briefings, quality control and preparation of order documents and duty rosters)
- Process optimization & efficiency increase in the entire production & warehouse area
- Warehousing & inventory management in the context of production-side exclusion quantity optimization
- Create labels incl. batch planning
- Quality assurance in ongoing production operations incl. implementation of hygiene guidelines
- Inventory of the litter warehouse and maintenance of stock changes in the IT system
YOU SHOULD BRING THIS WITH YOU:
- Very precise and structured way of working
- Experience in operational production & warehouse management in the food industry is an advantage
- Reliability, independence and a sense of responsibility
- Desire to get started together in a young, motivated team
- You share our love for Sprinkles and identify with our #spreadhappinness mission
This is what sets us apart as a company:
- GROWTH POTENTIAL & PERSPECTIVE - as a fast-growing start-up with an already successful business model, we offer many prospects & opportunities for professional and personal development
- TEAMSPIRIT - our well-coordinated team of experts pulls together and works closely to spread happiness in the baking world.
- FLEXIBILITY - We trust you so that you can organize your daily routine independently!
- PLAYROOM TO CO-CREATE and try out new ideas
- FEEL AT HOME QUICKLY - We provide a workplace with a feel-good factor, good coffee, muesli, fruit, a relaxed dress code and a great atmosphere!
- Flexible working hours & flat hierarchies
- A young and dynamic team that can do anything!
- Varied tasks
- Free drinks
- Free parking lot
- You will receive exclusive employee discounts on our Sprinkles and products!
Now you're on fire?🔥
Then send us your application! Tell us who you are, in which area you would like to become part of our team and why it should be exactly this area.
Cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Your contact person is Thomas, he looks forward to hearing from you! Help us to spread even more happiness in our next growth steps and apply now!